- Ready to use and rigid for straight sections, or simply cut spines where needed for curves
- Commercial grade, heavy duty 1.75" High paver edging for patio paver, concrete, or rock applications
- Can also be used as a no-dig landscape edging/border around any planting bed or tree
- Includes (10) 6 ft. Sections of edging; recommend spacing anchoring spikes every 12-18 inches for a typical paver edging installation
- Anchoring spikes sold separately; compatible models are 1989N-24C and 1989S-45C
Details: Commercial Grade Snip to Flex Paver Edging or Brick Edging is a heavy duty professional hardscape edging product made from construction grade plastic materials. Engineered to provide lasting support,Snip to Flex paver edging should be used to secure concrete or brick pavers in patio, walkway, or driveway applications. It also works well as a general landscape boarder. Snip to Flex paver edging is ready to use for straight sections. For curves simply cut spines where needed and the piece becomes flexible. Includes (10) 6 ft. sections of edging. Anchoring spikes are sold separately, see Dimex items #1989N-24C and 1989S-45C. Manufactured from recycled plastic materials.